MyChart is a simple, secure and convenient way for families to manage their health care — and now pay their bills. Akron Children’s is converting to MyChart Bill Pay Oct. 5th to make it easier than ever to pay your bills online via MyChart or as a guest if you do not have an account.
We understand navigating medical billing can be overwhelming. That’s why we are making every effort to simplify this process and reduce confusion around making payments.
After logging into MyChart either through the computer or app, the guarantor, or the person who pays the bill, can look for these MyChart Bill Pay benefits at their fingertips:
- The ability to set up payment plans or recurring payments
- Paperless billing statements in MyChart
- Real-time account balances
How to sign up for a recurring payment plan
On Oct. 5, the way payments are set up and processed will be changed and those who have existing recurring payment plans will need to sign up for a new plan in MyChart.
To sign up for a MyChart recurring payment plan:
- Log into your MyChart account at mychart.akronchildrens.org.
- Click on Your Menu (upper left corner of the page).
- Click on Billing Summary under the Billing section of the Your Menu page.
- Click on Set Up Payment Plan.
MyChart Bill Pay is making it easier than ever to pay your bills online so you can focus on your child’s health, and not on paperwork. Go to MyChart to get started today.
For more information on MyChart Bill Pay and recurring payment plans, check out our FAQs.
For questions about your bill, call customer service at 1-800-933-7440. For all other MyChart questions, call 330-543-4400.