Akron Children’s Hospital is pleased to announce the successful conclusion of the Vision for Our Valley’s Children Campaign, which will provide support for programs and services at Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley.
The campaign had a goal of $18 million but far surpassed that goal by raising $25 million.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the generous donors who supported this campaign as well as campaign chairs, Paul and Sallie Dutton and Bruce and Nancy Beeghly as well as Jim Sisek, vice chair.
The growth of Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley and the successful conclusion of this campaign will ensure that families in the Mahoning Valley and surrounding areas have a local children’s hospital they can come to for treatments ranging from annual check-ups to more complex medical treatments.
Funds raised by the Vision for Our Valley’s Children Campaign are being used for:
- Unrestricted support to meet basic needs including charity care and unreimbursed programs and services.
- Capital needs for the Beeghly Campus
- Fund new programs through the Mahoning Valley Growth plan
- Funds to supplement educational and scholarship opportunities for staff
- An endowment to provide funding for future needs of Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley
Once again, thank you!