In November, we’re upgrading MyChart so families can find the information they require faster and more easily.
Here are the enhancements you can expect on Nov. 4:
- Ability to mark immunizations, such as the flu shot, as complete in MyChart, even if received outside of Akron Children’s.
- Test results will now be released four times a day: 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Email ticklers to alert patients about security events in MyChart, such as a password change or locked out account.
- Mobile optimized screens that automatically resize to whatever screen a patient is using, whether a desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- Settings Menu has been renamed to Profile Menu.
For more questions about the 2018 MyChart upgrades, or MyChart in general, call 330-543-4400 or email@example.com. During the transition on Nov. 4, MyChart will be down at 12 a.m. for a few hours.