With kids’ hectic schedules, from sports practices to music lessons to play dates, MyChart can reduce the stress of managing doctor appointments so families have one less thing to worry about.
Akron Children’s offers scheduling through MyChart for most specialty offices, in addition to well visits, flu shots and sports physicals at its pediatrics offices.
It’s quick and easy, and it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for families’ convenience, as opposed to waiting for open office hours.
Get started: How to schedule appointments
- Log in to akronchildrens.org. Select a patient.
- Click the “Schedule an Appointment” icon under “Quick Links.” Then, select the reason for your visit and hit “continue.”
- Choose your doctor and click “continue.”
- Review the pre-visit summary and hit “continue.”
- Search for your preferred dates and times and click “continue.”
- Select your appointment.
- Preview your appointment details, enter appointment comments if necessary and click “Make Appointment.”
More appointment tools
Parents can log into MyChart to cancel or confirm upcoming appointments, and they also will receive automatic reminders.
In addition to direct scheduling, families have the ability to view past and future appointments, and review after-visit summaries. They can view, download or transmit these health summaries to share with other physicians or specialists, track their progress, analyze trends or keep track of immunizations, and more. (Note: MyChart functionality for parents changes when their children reach the age of 12 to protect teen privacy.)
For questions about direct scheduling or MyChart in general, call 330.543.4400 or email email@example.com