Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Funds
Help support Akron Children's Hospital's tiniest patients by donating to one of the many funds that support the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Akron Neonatology Nursing Education Fund was established for continuing education for nurses.
- Nicholas Calderone Fund supports special daily needs of NICU patients and their families.
- Baby Jack Delaney Memorial Fund provides support for education and outreach programs to families of NICU patients.
- Lasick Memorial Fund provides support for patient care and nurse training in the NICU.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fund provides financial support for expansion and renovation of the NICU.
- Madeline Rae Renner Memorial Fund supports many different needs of the NICU.
- Dominic Vesco Memorial Endowment Fund assists families experiencing hardships because of the hospitalization of their premature newborn.
- Walk for Babies Fund is used for the purchase of equipment, funding of programs and research opportunities within the NICU.
- Ashley Weech – NICU Newborn Fund is used to support neonatal research and NICU staff education.
- Nedra and Lisa Yamokoski Memorial Fund supports special projects in the NICU.