Boo! What are you going to be for Halloween? Sometimes, it can be fun to dress up as a group. Maybe your brothers, sisters, friends - or even parents - will want to join in the fun. Here are some costume ideas for groups of two or more.
- sun and moon
- winter, spring, summer, and fall
- salt and pepper shakers
- a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste
- cop and robber
- doctor and patient
- veterinarian and animal (dog, cat, or bunny)
- fireman and fire dog (dalmatian)
- fisherman and fish
- squirrel and nut
- teacher and student
- pilgrim and Indian (or turkey!)
- prince and princess (or king and queen)
- cowboy and horse (or cowboy and cowgirl)
- dog and bone (Arf! Arf!)
- vampire and bat
- burger and fries
- peanut butter and jelly
- Santa and elf (or Mrs. Claus)
- macaroni and cheese
- three blind mice
- three little bears
- three little pigs
- Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail (from Peter Rabbit)
- Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow, the Lion, and Toto (from the Wizard of Oz)
- Sonny and Cher (ask your parents!)
And no matter what you dress up as, please be safe while you're haunting the neighborhood!
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2014 The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth. All rights reserved.