Our multi-specialty bioskills facilities provide a cost-effective solution for developing and perfecting surgical skills (both adult and pediatric), and for conducting medical device development, testing and evaluation. And with advanced technology, practitioners across the city or globe can watch and interact via a live video stream.
- 9-station bioskills surgical lab with LED lighting and suction (standard and customized cadaveric training available)
- Lead instructor station equipped with audio-visual recording capabilities
- Complete tissue sourcing, preparation, storage and disposition
- Minimally invasive surgical towers, scopes and instrumentation
- Microsurgery and temporal bone work stations
- Fluoroscopy with 9-inch image intensifier
- Multiple conference rooms and a multimedia-enabled, 125-seat auditorium
- OR technicians on-site for support during your lab
- PPE and scrubs available
- Catering options
Schedule your next bioskills lab or event with us online or by calling 330-572-1662.